Thailand Visa Requirements
- One year Bank Statement
- Account Maintenance Certificate
- Business Covering Letter Pad
- NTN Number
- Confirm Air Ticket
- Original Pakistani Passport
- Four Picture in any Background
- CNIC Photo Copy
- Hotel Booking
- FRC Family Registration Certificate ( if Required)
Terms & Condition Apply
- Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Thailand.
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
- However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
- Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration Golden Crown Travel is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / Delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
- Over staying in Thailand your visa will result in fines and detentions.
- The Embassy/ Immigration of Thailand recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay. Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Thailand authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Thailand Visa Services
The expert counselors at Golden Crown Travel can help you with the guidance of the Visa process for Visitor Visa and provide best assistance for the paper work along with the right approach in obtaining the visitor visa Thailand successfully.
A good Thailand Visitor Visa consultant like Golden Crown Travel can advise you on the best approach to apply for a visitor visa to Thailand.